Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hey! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately. It's hard to manage 2 blogs, but with the Holidays coming up, I hope to do more posting.

Anyways, I few weeks ago, I picked up a fun app (for iPod) from iTunes- 50,000 Baby Names!
Although I highly doubt there are 50,000 baby names, I really like this app! Especially the fact that when you click on a name, it comes up with a 'bio' on it!
There also are popularity and alphabetical lists.
By clicking the heart, you can add the name to your Favorites list or you can just keep scrolling through.....
You can even add custom names!

But the best part of this app......
it's free!

~Gabby
ps. if you are searching for baby name apps, please search 'baby names' (you could find bad apps if you just search 'name')
pss. these screenshots are property of iTunes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!