Wednesday, August 18, 2010

C




Hey!
Today, I think we all should turn our heads towards the letter C. I love this letter! It had some of the most gorgeous names like Caroline, Claire, Charlie, and Christopher.
I personally love the name Claire. It's simple but so glamourous that I can't help but love it. Claire is one of those gorgeous French names and means illustrious

I also really like the name Charlie- for a boy. It's not that I dislike it for a girl, I think it's just more of a boy's  name. It is an English name and means free man.

Cheyenne. This is a very difficult name for me because it's the name of a city. I'm not particularly found of having people named after a city but the fact that it's Native American totally makes up for it!

So now I ask you, how was this for a second post to the blog? What are your favorite and not-so-favorite names?

~Gabby

PS The next letter I will do will be J, do you have any J suggestions?

7 comments:

Munch said...

Jill! Jill Jill Jill Jill Jill! (for the Js.)

Sierra said...

Hmm.... J, I for J I quite like Jackie, Jill, Jenny....

~Sierra

Phoebe said...

My favorite J name is definately Jocelyn for a girl. It just sounds so pretty to me! Also, on the show Reba, the oldest daughter's name is Cheyenne! LOL!

Claire said...

I love the letter C! And the name Claire because it's, well, my name! Haha. I also love love love the names Camille and Caroline.

For J, I love the names Jeannette, Jacquelyn, Jennifer, Jane, Jayden, and Jocelyn.

-Claire

Eva said...

I think Julia, Juliette, Jade, and Jenny are amazing J names!!! Love your new blog!!

Eva said...

and Jessie!

CC and Victoria said...

I like the names ciela,mariposa,cassidy,anais,thete,hyacinth,amethyst,jade,emerald,angel,saphire,lavender,kenin,rose,thalia and sofia.
-CC

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!