Monday, October 18, 2010

L!

Hey everybody! It's time for the letter L! So sit back, relax, and look at some cool L names! 


This first thing I want to do is write the 5 most popular girl and boys names that start with L:


Boys:                             Girls:
1. Liam                          1. Lily/Lilly
2. Landon                      2. Lila
3. Lucas/Lukas              3. Leah
4. Logan                        4. Layla/Leila
5. Levi                           5. Lucy/Lucie


Personally, my favorite out of all the lists would have to be Lily/Lilly! I prefer the spelling of Lily though. It's an English name and means Lily Flower.


I think my favorite 'L' name would have to be Leann. Although I like the spelling Leahanne better. I think it's more unique and an English name!


Logan. Hmm.... this is an interesting name for me. I like it, but to me it definitely more of boy's name than a girl's name- what do you think? It is Irish and has an interesting meaning- From the Hallow.


While searching for interesting 'L' names I stumbled upon the name Lyric. This is a very trendy name and was most popular in 2009. I think this name is a little too trendy for me and it means Words of a Song.


But before this post is over, I want to mention a show that I really like called Quints by Surprise. It's a cute show about a family with 6 kids on TLC. They have some very cute kids names so I decided to create a poll asking you what your favorite name is (that they named their kids) so take my poll!


~Gabby


2 comments:

Eva said...

I <3 the name Lilly! Seriously. It's my favorite name ever. I was almost named that, you know. :)

Lexi said...

I love the letter L!!!
I like The names Lauren, Lily, Lydia (very old fashion but pretty),Leigh Anne,and Lanie. I do not really like L's for boys but they are very pretty for girls.

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!