Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Name Pairs (part 2)

Hey! I learned a lot on Name Pairs and I find that one of the hardest things is middle names. There are many options but here are the most popular middle names for boys and girls.
After looking though many sites I have concluded that
Marie, Elizabeth, Grace, Rose, Michelle, and Ann 
are the most popular for girls and
James, John, William, Stephen, Michael, and Joseph
are the most popular for boys. Just look at many celebs for example.....
Like, Debby Ryan from The Suite Life on Deck, her middle name is Ann.
And did you know that Michael Gambon's (also know as Dumbledore movie 3-7) middle name is John?
And the glamourous Selena Gomez's middle name is Marie.

But anyway, back to Name Pairs some of my favorites include:
Gabrielle Faith
Charlie James
Brenden Conner
Marie Elizabeth 
Henry Nicholas
Harper Joy
Helena Joy
Evan Christopher

What are some of your favorites?
~Gabby

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love how you put 'glamorous' in front of Selena Gomez. I aspire to be like her. A lot. It's insane.

I love Gabrielle Faith and Evan Christopher from your list. Personally, I love Harper Grace and Lucy Ann.

Eva said...

I j'adore Anna Marie!

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!