Sunday, October 10, 2010

An Interview with My Mom: Part 1

Hey everyone! Somedays when my mom and I are in the car, and I have nothing to do, I whip out a notebook and start to ask her about names. Last Friday, I decided to do just that, you all might be tired of hearing my opinions so why not hear someone else's?


This was one was on Triplet names. I also answered the questions as well. My mom answers are in the green while mine are in the blue........
As you can see, my mom chose 3 names that she really liked no matter what gender while I stuck with GGB triplets.



So what do you think? Which answers do you like the best? Feel free to answer the questions below!
~Gabby

2 comments:

Eva said...

For your mom's "trendy names" say Eva as is "Eeva" or Eva as in "Evah"?
(cus that's my name! ["Evah" is])

Claire said...

I definitely know where Annabeth is from :-) Percy Jackson, where else?

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!