Friday, April 15, 2011

E

Hey! Wow, I haven't done any of these letters in a while, but I feel that I should because I found some very cool, 'springy' names that start with E!

Easter- Although you may not think about it, Easter is actually a used name! I am not personally found of it because it's a holiday- but it's very unique! Anyways, Easter is a girl's name and is from an English origin. Oh and guess what the meaning is? Easter.

Eolande- This is a very unique name that I picked for today's post because of it's meaning- flower. It's a creative American name that's a form of Yolanda.

Elijah- Although this name may not remind you of Spring, but Elijah has a very spiritual meaning- perfect for Easter time. It means The Lord is My God. It's a Hebrew name and great for families who like biblical names.

Elodie- If like the name 'Melody', then Elodie should be right up your alley! Elodie is a girl's name meaning marsh flower, and from a Greek and French origin. Although Melody is currently rising in popularity, Elodie has never been on the top 1000 list, so it would be a nice alternative.

What are some of your favorite 'E' name? Mine are Everett, Emma, Evan, and Elizabeth!
~Gabby

4 comments:

Annie (larkin) said...

Ooh, I really like Eolande and Elijah! Some other 'E' favorites of mine are Ekaterina, Elspeth, Elizabeth, and Ezra.

~Larkin

Eva said...

and.................. Eva!

Reece said...

Ophelia is another Shakespear name. Prince Hamlet's love was named that. I read a book called Ophelia all about her and it was fabulous!

winkie said...

i think that emmett is a cute name for a boy.

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!