Friday, March 4, 2011

Two of My Favorite Photos

Hello! Today, I'd like to share to of my favorite photos with you! Both where taken with my Coolpix L20.


This is the photo that I am most proud of. Without any editing (the black and white was a setting on my camera) I was able to take the macro shot. It may not be professional, but I love it. 

This is a super cool photo that I took of leaves. I flicked my wrist as soon as clicked the button and I love how it turned out!

Have you ever taken an amazing shot? What did look like?

~Gabby

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love taking pictures! I think my favorite ones I've taken would be a skinny-jean bokeh one (bokeh means 'little circles of light' in Japanese) and one of a bouncy glitter ball my sister has. :)

Stella said...

Hi Gabby! Wow, I really love the last one. I should try that sometime.

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!