Friday, March 25, 2011

This Girl Scares Me

Hey! I am back from Orlando and I am writing this post about one of my fears.....


Bellatrix Lestrange. I love her and I hate her. I am weird like that. 


Personally, I hate that she killed Sirius Black (I MEAN COME ON!!! Sirius is one of my favorite characters). Anyways, she's also a very creepy villain in general. Just creepy. Frankly, she's almost more scary than Voldemort. I said almost


I also really love her character. It would be such a fun part to play, although I don't think I could beat Helena Bonham Carter (the actress who plays Bellatrix), because... well.... if the movie character is down right scarier than the book.... well.... you know she's a good actress.


~Gabby


ps. i don't own the photo of my fear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!