Thursday, March 3, 2011

Big Changes

Hello Ya'll! I have recently been reading all of these wonderful blogs like Libri and Claire's Curiosity, written by girls like me, who just want to share their photography and rants with the world, and I realized that I would like a blog like that.


To me, a blog to should express what you love, whether it's ranting, American Girl, or photography, I want to share my joys with the world. As much as I love this blog, I am changing this blog to focus more on me than names.


Although I will still (of course!) be posting about names, this blog will serve it's a purpose for me to rant about photography, my favorite stars etc. However, my blog name will still stay the same. I am the Name Princess! 


I want a blog that can express me, and I feel like this is a great step forward. Sometime in the future, I may also morph my design blog into this, but not for now.


For now, this blog will be about me, names, photography, and mainly, my rants.


Until  tomorrow,
Gabby :-)

2 comments:

Stella said...

Can't wait to start working on your new design! I hope I can give it a good vintage feel and keep it 100% you. Love your blog!

Gabby said...

Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!