Saturday, February 19, 2011

I

Hey! Today we are going to talk about the letter 'I'! I is a very cool letter and many of it's girls names are rising in popularity. 


Isabella has been rising in popularity ever since the Twilight Saga came out.  It means God is my Oath and it's an Italian name.


Isla is a new name rising in popularity. It's pronounced 'eye-la'. The meaning of the gorgeous name is Island and it is a Scottish name.


Ince. This is unique name that I found on the baby name website. It's a Hungarian name (that's a first! :-) ) and means Innocent.


So what are your favorite I names?


~Gabby


The next letter is 'E'.



6 comments:

Karen Morey said...

I like Isabella

Eva said...

I like Isadora but not many people have ever heard of it.

P.S. OMG! My name starts with an E!!! Could you put it on that thing you make for each letter with a bunch of names please!!!!!

Caelen said...

I can't wait to see what you have for E!! :)

Annie (larkin) said...

My favorite "I" names are Ireland, Isabella, Ivy, and Isaac. Ireland and Ivy are both really unusual word names, and I think they're adorable!

In Christ,
Larkin

Gabby said...

Oh Ireland is so prettY! It would be an awesome book character's name.... Hmm.....

~Gabby

Unknown said...

I like Independence bc it sounds cute 😍😍😘😘😁😁

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!