Sunday, February 6, 2011

Favorite Names Part 1

Hi! Throughout this week, I will posting about some of my favorite names (3 boys, 3 girls, and a day for 'W'). I will posting about the name as well as what I like about it and how I came upon it. Enjoy!


Gabrielle
Is there anything not to love about this name? It's gorgeous. It's French and probably the most iconic French name. It means 'God is My Strength'- a beautiful meaning.


I really like this name because it can take many forms. It's a sweet classic name that could belong to a baby, girl, or woman and sounds great with either of them. Gabby, Brielle, and Elle are also cute nick names for this name.


I came upon it one night while I was at dinner. On Babydow, I was about to get another girl and I didn't have a name. Then I began talking about my new little cousin Brielle because her older sister's photo was pinned up on the wall. I really liked the name Brielle and that led me to Gabrielle. It was perfect! And I have loved it ever since.


~Gabby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!