Monday, February 14, 2011

Henry

Hey! As we move into the end of my favorite name week we come to Henry. 
Henry is a very cute and strong name currently rising in popularity. It was most popular in the 1800s but has slowly, gradually, began to rise in popularity. It's currently at #27 on the popularity charts.

Henry is a German name meaning Ruler of the Home! What a strong meaning! I think this is a very cute name that anyone could use (for a boy that is!) 

Henry is such a sweet name! I love the sound of it and it's such a classic name. I honestly don't know where I heard this name, I think I just always loved it. 

So what do you think of Henry?

~Gabby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!