Thursday, February 10, 2011

Evan

Hi! Today as we are continuing my favorite name week, we land on the name Evan.


Evan
I am honestly not really sure why I like this besides the fact that's is such a great name! I really like how it such a short name but sounds very strong yet sweet at the same time. Evan is currently #31 on the popularity charts and growing in popularity!


Evan is a very 'short and sweet' kind of name. It's a Welsh name (that's a first!) and means God is Good. What a great meaning? Anyways, I also found out that Evan is a form of the name John. Hmm..... I don't really understand the connection, but nonetheless, I still like the name!


I am not 100% where I heard this, but I'm pretty sure it came from my liking of the name Devon. I actually heard the name Devon in a Barbie movie when I was 7 or 8 and I never stopped liking the name. Although I still like Devon, I prefer Evan better.


So what are your thought on Evan?
~Gabby



1 comments:

Eva said...

I think it sounds alot like my name!!!!!

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!