Monday, February 7, 2011

Favorite Names part 2

Hey! Here, I am continuing on my favorite names! Yes, I realize I have a whole list of favorites, but  there are those special few.


Anyways, today's name is:


Brendan
I love this name! I think it's so cute. It's a very overlooked name because of the other close name 'Brandon'. I think Brendan is a much cuter name and has a great meaning too. It's means Prince and is a sweet and classic Irish name.


What's not to love about Irish names? Many like Bridget, Kaitlyn, Micheal, and Teagan are Irish names. I think Brendan is such a strong yet sweet name. Although there are no nicknames for Brendan (or that I can think of!) it's still a great choice.


I think I stumbled upon this name when I compared it with Brandon. I found that I liked Brendan much better, and with a good reason too! Brandon is English and means From the Broom Hill. I like the meaning of Prince much better!




So what are your thoughts on Brendan?
~Gabby

2 comments:

Annie (larkin) said...

Hmm. I like Brendan okay, but it's a little too trendy for me. I do like it better than Brandon, but I like Brennan better than either.

Gabby said...

Oh Brennan is very cute! Although it's not really my style.

~Gabby

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!