Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Favorite Names part 3

Hey! We are continuing on my favorite names week today with one of my all time favorites!


Claire
Yes, I realize I have ranted on how much I love this name before but it's just so pretty! It's such a simple and sweet name. Claire is currently #40 on the most popular baby name list for 2010. It's such a pretty name!


Claire is another one of those beautiful French names. Those gorgeous names that always spark me. Claire is a lovely name meaning Illustrious. What a great meaning?


I don't really remember where I got the name Claire. You could say it just came to me! I think I've always just loved it!


Get ready for the letter 'W' tomorrow!
~Gabby

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love the name Claire, too - and not just because it's my name. :)

Claire said...

Me too... =)

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!