Wednesday, February 9, 2011

W

Hey! I am super excited because this week's letter is 'W'! Yay! A challenging letter. but oh so much fun! 
To start of this post I planned to show you all the W names in the top 100, but there was only one 'W' name- William- at #24. Well, that proves that 'W' is a hard letter! However, I managed to find some good names!


William, this is a very classic and sweet name. It's a very simple and classic English name. I really like it and it's growing in popularity! I think this is a great name choice! It's means Strong-willed Warrior.


Willa, I love this name! It's a such a cute little girl's name! I think this is so cute a great name on it's own. This reminds me of the main character in The Wedding Planner's Daughter series (great read!). It was a very good book, which made me like the name a lot! It's an American (this is a first!!) name and means A Feminine Form of Will.


Whitney, this is a such a cool name! I love the sound of it! It was most popular in the 80s and has a cool retro feel to it. It's a unisex name, an English name, and means From the White Island.


So, what are some of your favorite W names?
~Gabby


ps. the next letter is 'I' 

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love "The Wedding Planner's Daughter", too! I read the whole series in fifth grade. :) My favorite 'I' name is Isabella.

Breigh said...

I like Whitney and Willow!

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!