Thursday, February 3, 2011

B

Hola! This week's (yes, I am now going to try and make these weekly) letter is B!


B, it's a holder of some cute, and odd, and cute interesting names. Today, I will be sharing some celebs with the name B as well as what their names mean. Join me!



Bridgit Mendler! I am one of her biggest fans for her work in Disney's Good Luck Charlie. I wish I had her hair....... Anywho, her name is a from of the name Bridget, it's pronounced the same, even the meanings are the same! Bridgit  is an Irish Name meaning exalted and lofty.




Bella Thorne! This other Disney star in Shake It Up!, I also wish I had her hair..... Anyways, Bella is a very popular name (#50 on the popularity charts, although dropping!) and it has the short, sweet meaning of beautiful. It's also Italian and short for Isabella.

Brad Kavanagh...... I really am glad I don't have his hair. :-) Anyways, he stars in the Nickelodeon series House of Anubis. He's a great actor and I really enjoy the show. His name is a short form of Bradley, an English name, and means  from the broad meadow.

I hope you enjoy the letter 'B'!
~Gabby

ps. The next letter is 'W', quite a hard name, but I'm ready for a challenge!

4 comments:

Caelen said...

I can't wait to see the future names you have.

Claire said...

I love Bridgit Mendler and Bella Thorne's hair, too - ah, I have a long list of celebrities who have hair I wouldn't mind having. :)

Annie (larkin) said...

Some ideas for a W name: Willow, Wesley, William, or Wyatt. I can't wait for your post!

In Christ,
Larkin

Sierra said...

I like the name Barbara! :)

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!