Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What My Music Says About Me Tag!

Hey! I dug this tag from Quinlyn's blog and I can't wait to share my answers!

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4. NO CHEATING.
Do you understand if you don't just watch me!
Q: What does next year have in store for you?
Dream by Miley Cyrus (That's nice!)

Q: What does your love life look like next year?
The Story of Us by Taylor Swift (oh yay....)
Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift (well then.....)

Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas (hmm.... possibly true)
Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
Cowboy Casanova (awkward....)
Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
Kissin' U by Miranda Cosgrove (that's just plain weird, but makes sense)

Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
Better than Revenge by Taylor Swift (oh that's nice....)
Q: Your favorite saying?
Back to December by Taylor Swift (well, my birthday is in December)
Q: Favorite place?
If This Was a Movie by Taylor Swift (interesting......)
Q: Most Missed Memory?
Mean by Taylor Swift (YEAH RIGHT!)
Q: What song describes your best friend?
Innocent by Taylor Swift (huh..... I will have to ask her about this one)

Q: What song describes your ex?
Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift (why all Taylor Swift Songs?)

Q: Where would you go on a first date?
Round and Round by Selena Gomez (that's going to be one awful date)
Q: Drug of choice?
King of Anything by Sara Bareilles (huh)
Q: What song describes yourself?
Mine by Taylor Swift (well then...)

Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
Mean by Taylor Swift (this makes me look like a violent person.....)
Q: The song that best describes the president?
Enchanted by Taylor Swift (awkward.....)
Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
Ours by Taylor Swift 

Q: Your love life right now?
Haunted by Taylor Swift (oh nice...)
Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas (got a feeling for what?)
Q: How will you die?
Love Story by Taylor Swift (well, at least it's romantic)

I hope you found my answers interesting! (well, I know I did!)
Anyone, can try this tag!
~Gabby

ps. if you are wondering why I have so many  Taylor Swift songs is because I downloaded her whole album onto my iPod.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!