Wednesday, September 22, 2010

T

Hey! Today's letter is T! T is a hard letter, there aren't that many names that start with T and there is only a handful of 'good ones' in my opinion. But I managed to find some names that I did like. So let's get started!

Surprisingly there is only 1 name for Girls in the Most Popular Baby Name List- Taylor. Taylor to me is more of a boy's name but has definitely been renown as a girl's name by the popular singer, Taylor Swift. I also found an interesting spelling- Teighlor. This name is a boy and girl's name and means tailor.

Tara. This is a gorgeous name! Although it may not be all that popular since in the book Chrissa, the bully is named Tara. None the less, the name is great! It's an Irish name that means Tower or Hillside.

Tyler, Thomas, and Tristan were the only boy 'T' names on the list. My favorite is definitely Tyler! It's cute, short, and very strong. Tristan is okay, but a person at my school is named Tristan and his lunch once spilled on me. It does not bring happy memories. Now Thomas is cute. It is a Greek name meaning twin. Cool!

So there were your 'T' names. What is your favorite?
~Gabby

ps. the next letter is L

4 comments:

Sierra said...

Hm T names are hard but I like Tara and I don't really like Tina

Claire said...

I like Tara, Teresa, Taylor, Tyler, Tori, and Tristan.

For L names, I like Lorelei, Lindsey, Lauren/Laura, Lily, Lorraine, and Luke.

Eva said...

I LOVE TARA!!!!!!!!
I also love Lily- I was almost named Lily.
Other L names that I like are Layla, Leah, and Lacey.

Munch said...

I really like the name Tara!
For L, I like Lena, Lucy, Luke, Landon, Lili, and Leah.

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!