Saturday, September 18, 2010

This or That? Name Game!

Hey! I recently found this cool YouTube channel, where I only watch the videos on names. One time, I stumbled upon a This of That video all about nicknames! I decided to do and my answers are beneath the choices.


1. Charles: Charlie? Chuck? Chaz?
Hmm.... I love Charlie! I'm not even a fan of Charles that much.
2. William: Will? Liam? Bill? Billy?

I like Will the best.
3. Margaret: Maggie? Madge? Marge? Meg? Molly? Peggie? Peg?

Molly! I never knew that it was a nickname of Margaret but it's really cute. I also found that Margo (or Margot, Margaux) can be a nickname for Margaret!
4. Angelina: Angel? Angie? Lina?
I don't really like this name, but I guess Angie.
5. Katherine: Kathy? Kat? Kate? Katie? Kitty?

Kate is really cute! But I like Katherine (and all other forms of it) spelled with C's. 
6. Gabriella: Gabby? Brielle? Ella? Elle?

Maybe Brielle or Gabby
7. Nathaniel: Nathan? Nate? Nat?

Nathan!
8. Christopher: Chris? Topher?

None of those! I would just call him Chris!
9. Evangeline: Eve? Evie? Vangie? Lina?

I don't really Evangeline, but I guess Evie.
10. Elizabeth: Ellie? Ella? Liz? Lizzie? Liza? Lisa? Beth? Libby? Elle? Lily? Betsy? Betty?

Beth! I love the name Elizabeth and Beth!
11. Alexandra: Alex? Lexi? Allie?

I don't really like Alexandra, but Lexi is okay.12. Alexander: Al? Alex? Lex? Xander?
Hmmm.... I like Alex the best but Xander is really cool!


So what would you choose?
~Gabby

1 comments:

Phoebe said...

That's really cool! This is what I would choose:
1.Charlie
2.Will
3.Marge
4.Angie
5.Kathy or Kate
6.Ella
7.Nathan
8.Chris
9.I love this name!! Evie (But spell it Evey).
10.Lizzie
11.Alex

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for commenting and please be nice. Don't say anything offensive and please don't use internet language (but LOL is fine). Thanks for commenting- I love to here what you think!